i need your help..
my device bootloop. Stuck in Odin mode.
Product Name: SM-G530H/DS
Current Binary : Samsung Official
System Status: Custom
here'e some information about the device and the tools:
- debugging mode : disabled
- root status : Unroot
- Firmware : Official KitKat 4.4.4. G530HDCU1AOF1 (Indonesia)
- Windows 7 SP1 32-bit
- Odin 3.04, Odin 3.07, Odin 3.1, Odin 3.2, And Odin 3.3 patched.
- Root file for Sm-G530
- Official firmware file SM-G530 all version and Indonesian version.
- TWRP file for SM-G530
And then I try to :
- wipe data/ cahe in recovery mode(Press power+volume up+home), the result is none...
- root device via Odin, failed.
- Install TWRP via Odin, failed
- Flash via odin with some firmware ( HDC, HXX, HXC) the result also failed..
When i try to root or install TWRP or flashing with stock rom Odin displayed same error log:
Get PIT for mapping..
Firmware update start..
Complete(Write) operation failed.
All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)
Now, after i repeate to Flashing with root file, flashing with stock rom official then i cant access to recovery mode (Press vol up+home+power) anymore, just stuck in Odin Mode like as i just switch on the device..always displayed "Firmware Upgrade ecountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies & try again."
If the USB debugging mode is the problem for this case, so what can i do to fix it?
I found this and i trying, but im still fail to follow the instruction.
Anybody can help me to fix my case?
Here's some Error pictures..
![flash official rom all version] Flashing Official firmware with 4 files All country (https://i.stack.imgur.com/MrOkU.png)
Flashing Official firmware with single file Indonesian version (https://i.stack.imgur.com/2v6vC.png)
Installing TWRP (https://i.stack.imgur.com/usJSu.png)