Yesterday morning suddenly all my google apps (except partially Chrome) stopped working at the same time and I don't understand why, and surprisingly enough I cannot even act on this via the usual Google settings.
More precisely, this is a list of the issues:
- Whatever thing I try to search in Google Search, YouTube, Google Maps and Google Play, they get stuck and let me wait forever without showing any result, and I have to terminate them.
- Nothing happens if I uninstall the updates for these apps, leaving the preinstalled versions.
- If I click on "Manage space" when selecting "Google Play Services", the corresponding window appears but disappears immediately after less than one second, thus preventing me from clearing data (for example).
- If I select my Google account in "Accounts" and I click on "delete account" the account is never deleted and stays there, without generating any error message.
- All the apps relying on Google services (like the apps which use Google Maps) are not working properly, some of them get even closed suddenly without generating any error message (perhaps because they get unexpected behaviour from the Google services.
So my two questions are:
- Why is this happening? Do you have any clue?
- How can I make my Google apps and services work again? I have the suspect there is no way to do this by just using the phone, perhaps I will need to connect it to a PC and do something via
My phone data: Model: Huawei ALE-21 (P8 lite) Android version: 5.0.1